This privacy notice tells you what to expect when ChurchCreate collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- People who use our services, eg. who subscribe to our newsletter or make a purchase
Visitors to our Website
People who contact us
Users may contact us using the form on our website. We collect your personal data (including name and email address) in order to respond to the queries being made.
People who subscribe to our email newsletter
Users may choose to subscribe to our email newsletter by giving us their name and email address. We use a third-party service, MailChimp, to send out this email newsletter. Those wishing to subscribe to these newsletters consent that we may:
- Transfer their contact information to MailChimp
- Store their contact information in our MailChimp account
- Send them marketing emails from our MailChimp account
- Track interactions on our site (such as making a purchase) for email marketing
When people do subscribe to our newsletter, they can cancel their subscription at any time and may do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the emails we send.
People who make a purchase online
Access to personal information
ChurchCreate tries to be as open in terms of giving people access to their own personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
If you wish to get in contact, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org